I've always loved when bloggers spill the what they keep in their bags, it's such a personal peek into their lives! I thought it would be exciting to share mine, and I wanted to put together a really photoshoot where I didn't edit the photos, but made everything seem to float with tiny pins, a little tape, and a few prayers!
Here's what's with me every day…
1. Pre-Filled Customs Declarations – (I hope I just made anyone with an online shop smile) I'm shipping out etsy orders 2-3 times a week now, and I always like have these on me, just in case something goes wrong at the post office.
2. My New Teal Headphones – I love the retro style, and how vibrant they are! Also? I have nail polish that matches them exactly. Win!
3. My Day Planner – I really don't like having to remember where I'm supposed to be and when, so I have a day planner that keeps track of everything (you can find it here). I'm working on designing my own custom planner that will coordinate all my life & business worlds, and I'll be blogging the process soon. Until then, this is where my daily life lives.
4. My “Oh Yea!” Book – This is where all of my notes and ideas live when they're still in their planning stages. If I have an idea for a blog post while I'm on the road, a new recipe to try out, or a design epiphany it goes in here. It's a design from my etsy shop that I needed to keep!
5. A Cue Card with Reality TV Suggestions from Leigh-Ann – According to LA, if you choose to you can actually enjoy reality TV without having to know anything about any of the Kardashians! Her suggestions were: Pawn Stars & Storage Wars. I'm loving both, and am totally getting hooked on reality TV. Please send help.
6. My Inspiration Book – This is where I do all of my dreaming for my blog, design, and life. I make notes on what I'm learning from my mentors, what my ideal life would look like, and break it down into steps so getting there becomes a goal.
7. Extra Paper Clips – From my recently shipped esty orders! I use them to keep the customs forms clipped to the packages.
8. My Keys + Moustache Keychain – Made by my lovely friend Hillary, it reminds me of her whenever I see it :)
9. A Cover Girl compact – My go to for shine control when I'm out and about, in the lightest colour they sell.
10. My wallet – I love the shade of marigold + mustard, and it has exactly the right number of pockets.
11. My pill box – I'm lactose intolerant, so I take pills every day to make sure I can still sneak in dairy. They're lifesavers.
12. Mac Lipstick in Myth – This one's so cute, but it's a little too frosty for me on it's own. I use it sparingly & with lip gloss.
13. Mac Lipstick in Blankety – I'm addicted to nude lipsticks & this is my perfect shade!
14. C.O. Bigelow Lipgloss – I love the minty taste of these! I love this and my cinnamon one.
15. L'Oreal Colour Juice in Strawberry Smoothie – It's true, I'm a lip gloss addict. This is just another on in my line up!
16. Whitening Gum – A must for a coffee lover like me, this takes a little of my espresso guilt away.
17. A Knitting Needle Tip – Pairs of these are really handy for keeping my knitting work on my needles when I'm taking it with me. This is one that needs to be taken out of my bag and reunited with it's mate!
18. Extra O-Rings – My ears are stretched, and while I tried to let them grow in for three years it never happened. Rather than fight with them I'm stretching them back to my old gauge, and these O-Rings sit behind my jewelry. Only sometimes they fall off! I always keep an extra pair tucked in my bag, just in case I put on one hat or sweater too many.