There are no two ways about it, it can be daunting to sell online.
Never mind selling on Instagram. (Ack!)
Selling on Instagram Stories?!
That’s prime “I’d rather hide under my desk” territory for a lot of us.
Lucky for you I am:
- low-key obsessed with Instagram Stories. (They've generated well over $10k in sales for my business!)
- Someone who couldn’t manage to finish a scrapbook of her actual family, but will meticulously screenshot and analyze Instagram stories left, right, and centre.
So I’m finally going to open up my Leslie Knope style binder of marketing analysis on a regular basis.
I’m lovingly calling them UnComplicated Marketing Teardowns – a bite sized look at a piece of content that you can and should steal lessons from for your online business!
I’ve been doing them for private clients for the better part of a year, and I thought it was about time to make them public!
(Thanks to Val Geisler for the inspiration!)
Today’s teardown is a lesson in how to seamlessly, respectfully share your work with your Instagram audience using Instagram Stories.
Content Creation Recipe
- Three statements about the problem you help clients solve, that they would strongly agree with.
- Five images that you can add a semi-translucent colour on top of, using a free tool like Canva.
- Your offer name, and a one sentence summary of who it is for
- Three testimonials
- A vanity URL (generated using bit.ly) for where people can purchase your offer
Okay! Pull it together:
- Image 1: Image with colour #1 + statement clients agree with
- Image 2: Image with colour #2 + statement clients agree with