Ok, it's contest time! I want to know…
How much do you love marketing your business?? ????????
By show of hands, I want to-
It looks like…
*clears throat awkwardly*
…Yep, everyone is making the exact same face.
Alright alright – contest cancelled! It was going to be very hard to see you raising your hand via blog post anyways.
But truly, I get it. Marketing isn't something that most of us jump out of bed looking forward to.
It's a catch 22.
On one hand: Of course we want more clients, customers, and an audience.
On the other hand: It's really freaking hard to be enthusiastic about something when you feel like you're always behind.
That's actually exactly why I was so excited to join up with my friend and client, Erin Flynn, for my new episode of her podcast, Successfully Simple.
In it we talk about:
- My take on why its so common for service-based business and freelancers struggle with marketing.
- “The Circle Test” – if you can draw a circle, I can tell you if you'll have a business in a year.
- Why so much of marketing education out there misses the mark for service based business owners and freelancers, and leaves us feeling like we can't succeed.
- Questions that introverts can ask to make it easier for them to succeed with becoming known.
- Why waiting to grow a community when you feel ready and confident is a trap, and what you should do instead.
- How my 8 month long Instagram break is going!
Listen in below: