I want to make sure that I get the most out of the summer this year, so I’ve been thinking how I’m setting my intentions to make sure I fill my days with what will add up to be a really fun summer. When I think about setting intentions I try to focus on actions I can take that will lead me into the kind of positive experiences that really fulfil me and help keep me in a mindset of enjoying and being grateful for what I have, living simply and staying open to whatever comes my way.
These are my summer intentions…
- Walk 40 – 60 mins per day
- Write a gratitude journal
- Plant & maintain a kitchen vegetable garden
- Learn how to preserve extra herbs and tomatos
- Make dill everything
- Take every other Friday afternoon off
- Cook brunch on the weekends & have friends over to eat
- Paint the upstairs of the house
- Take photos through the week, every week
- Make a summer mix CD that can be my soundtrack
- Put up lights on the deck and have a patio party
- Re-design kylaroma.com & work on a new content plan
- Predict the winner of The Bachelorette with stunning accuracy *
- Make space to invite opportunities, fun and spontaneity in
- Look for opportunities to put my love for my friends & family into action
- Make time every week to get the most out of Marie Forleo’s Rich, Happy & Hot B-School (So excited!)
- Stop just stalking decor on etsy, make my purchases & decorate the house!
* I stand firmly by this one, there’s a lot to be said for guilty pleasures ;)
What’s one intention you have for the summer?